By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Nautilus said:
Ps3 said:

Thank you! Do you like Taylor Swift?

I dont have no big negative or positive feelings towards her work, if thats what you mean.

I love her. As far as I'm concerned she is like Jesus Christ to me. I think she is by far the most talented musician ever in the history of music. Her music is incredible.. And I've studied every genre. The Beatles, Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Pink Floyd, Bruce Springsteen, Elton John.. All incredible by the way! But compared to Taylor, they're just okay!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
Nautilus said:

I dont have no big negative or positive feelings towards her work, if thats what you mean.

I love her. As far as I'm concerned she is like Jesus Christ to me. I think she is by far the most talented musician ever in the history of music. Her music is incredible.. And I've studied every genre. The Beatles, Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Pink Floyd, Bruce Springsteen, Elton John.. All incredible by the way! But compared to Taylor, they're just okay!

Personally Im more of a Michael Jackson in terms of music "vibes"(I love his work), but Its always good to be passionate about something!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Ps3 said:

Personally Im more of a Michael Jackson in terms of music "vibes"(I love his work), but Its always good to be passionate about something!

That's fantastic! Aw, I like you. Let's be friends. <3

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
Nautilus said:

That's fantastic! Aw, I like you. Let's be friends. <3

Sure XD

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1