By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List which 3rd party games are not on PC

flashfire926 said:
vivster said:

Making them bold doesn't produce more sense.

RDR2 and MHW are in completely different situations. While one has been announced as a PC game the other has no indication of ever going to PC. So no, it's not "the same" with MHW. Not even close.

Are you kidding me? So MHW isnt console exclusive for a WHILE?

edit: Im calling it, rdr2 will be on pc. Ill bet on it.

MHW has been announced for PC from the start. A staggered release is nothing special. Might as well call DQ11 a Japan exclusive just because it comes out in the west a bit later. There is no point listing MHW. And until someone says RDR2 comes for PC it's not coming for PC. What you bet is irrelevant.

In fact, it's stupid to name an unreleased game anyway because as you yourself know, things can change.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
flashfire926 said:

Are you kidding me? So MHW isnt console exclusive for a WHILE?

edit: Im calling it, rdr2 will be on pc. Ill bet on it.

MHW has been announced for PC from the start. A staggered release is nothing special. Might as well call DQ11 a Japan exclusive just because it comes out in the west a bit later. There is no point listing MHW. And until someone says RDR2 comes for PC it's not coming for PC. What you bet is irrelevant.

In fact, it's stupid to name an unreleased game anyway because as you yourself know, things can change.

A straggered PC release means its exclusive to console AS OF NOW, UNTIL THE PC VERSION ACTUALLY LAUNCHES. WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

and fine, i wont list rdr2, happy?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
vivster said:

A straggered PC release means its exclusive to console AS OF NOW, UNTIL THE PC VERSION ACTUALLY LAUNCHES. WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

You could have called it a time exclusive.

konnichiwa said:
flashfire926 said:

You could have called it a time exclusive.

Yeah, exactly. It's a timed exclusive for console.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I didn't buy GTA5 back in the days for PS3, waited until the PC version became a reality and it was worth the wait. I'll do the same for RDR2.

I tend to only play 1st party exclusives on consoles, all the rest I get/wait for PC.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
Games look great in 4k Xbox One X or super sampling in Xbox One X

What does that actually have to do with the thread subject?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"