By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List which 3rd party games are not on PC

-red dead redemption 2 will be exclusive to console for a while

-same with monster hunter world

-NHL series

-EA sports UFC

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:

-NHL series

-EA sports UFC

MHW has an announced planned release for PC, so it doesn't belong on this list. RDR2 for example has no indication of a PC version.

It's kind of a weird thread. What's a 3rd party game? There are plenty of Japanese games that are only available on PS4, 3DS or mobile. That doesn't mean they're not 3rd party games. I don't know what such a long is supposed to achieve. It's gonna be a lot shorter if you just count all games made by console manufacturers.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
flashfire926 said:

-NHL series

-EA sports UFC

MHW has an announced planned release for PC, so it doesn't belong on this list. RDR2 for example has no indication of a PC version.

Read the bolded again.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:

-NHL series

-EA sports UFC

The first one never made it on pc. Not sure if they’ll follow suit or not with the second one. 

MHW will come on pc, it has been announced for pc coming at a later date. 

vivster said:
flashfire926 said:

-NHL series

-EA sports UFC

It's kind of a weird thread. What's a 3rd party game? There are plenty of Japanese games that are only available on PS4, 3DS or mobile. That doesn't mean they're not 3rd party games. I don't know what such a long is supposed to achieve. It's gonna be a lot shorter if you just count all games made by console manufacturers.

It's an odd thread, I mean what is the purpose of it anyway?.

There are plenty of games coming out this year from 3rd party devs that aren't releasing on consoles either. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
vivster said:

Read the bolded again.

Making them bold doesn't produce more sense.

RDR2 and MHW are in completely different situations. While one has been announced as a PC game the other has no indication of ever going to PC. So no, it's not "the same" with MHW. Not even close.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Bayonetta 2&3, the whole Persona and SMT series, all Digimon games...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

ZS said:
flashfire926 said:

-NHL series

-EA sports UFC

The first one never made it on pc. Not sure if they’ll follow suit or not with the second one. 

MHW will come on pc, it has been announced for pc coming at a later date. 

I think they are using the gta 5 technique, where the pc port comes later, making people double dip on the game.

Bet with Intrinsic:

vivster said:
flashfire926 said:

Read the bolded again.

Making them bold doesn't produce more sense.

RDR2 and MHW are in completely different situations. While one has been announced as a PC game the other has no indication of ever going to PC. So no, it's not "the same" with MHW. Not even close.

Are you kidding me? So MHW isnt console exclusive for a WHILE?

edit: Im calling it, rdr2 will be on pc. Ill bet on it.

Bet with Intrinsic:

Kingdom Hearts, though I do think that one will eventually make it to PC, especially after Final Fantasy XV releasing on PC this year.