By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website Update - Bad Gateway Error & Upgrade Info

Noticed what Rol pointed out earlier too, Quick Reply paragraphs don't work And some thread titles are completely blank for me when I look at them under Hot Topics

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Well, that's it for quick reply then :(

Seems to be no easy workaround. With the amount of people who never check their own posts, the next few days are gonna be a mess.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Has quick reply been fixed? 

EDIT: No, booo!

TalonMan said:
Issues with blanks in the thread titles have been fixed. I've also identified what's going on with the Quick Reply - I just haven't sorted out a proper solution yet... ...soon.

Thanks! Hopefully it doesn't give you too much trouble. 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'echo' (T_ECHO) in /data/r5/nfs/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php on line 151 From media create thread.

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'echo' (T_ECHO) in /data/r5/nfs/ioi/gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php on line 151 From media create thread.

Link?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234527&page=3#maxposts

Since a few days I keep getting this problem

The page doesn't load correctly. No way to know if that's the last post, no reply box or page navigation.

Firefox Quantum 58.0.1 (64-bit) on Windows 8.1

Refresh doesn't work, although after some time it seems to work again until it does the same on the next page.
That one is on page 2 of a 3 page thread, page 1 and page 3 are fine, while it was page 1 that did that this morning.

And now it works... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234566&page=2

There was one more post after the one it stalled on before.

TalonMan said:
SvennoJ said:

Since a few days I keep getting this problem

The page doesn't load correctly. No way to know if that's the last post, no reply box or page navigation.

Firefox Quantum 58.0.1 (64-bit) on Windows 8.1

Refresh doesn't work, although after some time it seems to work again until it does the same on the next page.
That one is on page 2 of a 3 page thread, page 1 and page 3 are fine, while it was page 1 that did that this morning.

And now it works... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234566&page=2

There was one more post after the one it stalled on before.

Unless it's ad related, I can't seem to replicate...  :(

It could be ad related, now it's doing it on page 2 of this thread

And fixed after I posted, weird.

I've just been quoted in a thread I haven't even posted in. That's a new one. Also, I've noticed some issues with the text when posting in somebody's wall. There's an abundance of slashes appearing, especially when using contractions. I see from reading the op that this one was somewhat expected. There was also some really weird stuff happening on the front page as articles and news stories appeared to have new, updated post times. Basically, an article was posted and time stamped, then several hours later had a new times tamp as if it were re-posted. So the article indicated, let's say, that it had been posted 3 hours ago, but it had comments within from 18 hours ago.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 04 February 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."