By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could "Red Dead Redemption 2" the next big game after God of War?

we know that god of war is releasing apri, 20th and from the last update we know thar rockstar planned to release  RDR2 in spring 2018, so it would normally the next big game after god of war...may 2018??

https://youtu.be/F63h3v9QV7w

Around the Network

I can easily see RDR slipping to September like fat 5 did.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

The first one released pre summer. I could see RDR getting a release date just before it launches pre summer. Unless Nintendo money bagged it for switch with simultaneous release on all platforms. Highly unlikely but it would be such a smart move by nintendo. It is games like these that determine console wars.

Im hopin it releases sooner than later I loved loved first red dead redemption

i think... after God of War... its:

Detroit Become Human !!! So fascinating.

And then Red Dead Redemption 2.

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:

That game looks like it's going to be very emotionally intense. Perhaps too much for me. I'm not a big fan of inducing sadness. Thinking it will be the best QD game to date though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I think there is a definite possibility that RDR2 launches in May, but i won't be shocked if it slips to October

Ka-pi96 said:
I can't really see RDR releasing that early. I'm expecting an E3 announcement and either a September or October release.

maybe i'm wrong but i believe this period of time could belong metro exodus, as it is datet with a fall 2018 release, but hard to say, as it seems this year would be for every month a big game...

COKTOE said:
KazumaKiryu said:

That game looks like it's going to be very emotionally intense. Perhaps too much for me. I'm not a big fan of inducing sadness. Thinking it will be the best QD game to date though.

totally agree👍

God of war next. Spiderman and rdr2 will both be big thereafter.