By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Reported hijab attack on an 11-year-old girl did not happen - Fake News?

Rayban99 said:

Leftist media has been desperately pandering to any group that could be used as anti-conservative votes for the past year. It's hilarious that they have the gay community defending Islam. A religion that will literally imprison and kill them if it ever becomes the law of the land.

So what would Christian fundamentalists do with gay people? Straight Camp, aka psychological torture?

It's fine to be tolerant of religions. Why not defend moderate people who are not trying to kill you?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

As a Canadian, the Liberal government and its propaganda mouthpiece otherwise known as the CBC have been an embarrassment for my country and everyone I talk to is fed up and can't relate. You're now considered a racist if you speak negatively about returning ISIS fighters/murderers and pretty soon can be jailed if you say anything negative about islam.

The CBC has practically apologized to this brat and insists that Canadians are evil.

Seventizz said:

As a Canadian, the Liberal government and its propaganda mouthpiece otherwise known as the CBC have been an embarrassment for my country and everyone I talk to is fed up and can't relate. You're now considered a racist if you speak negatively about returning ISIS fighters/murderers and pretty soon can be jailed if you say anything negative about islam.

The CBC has practically apologized to this brat and insists that Canadians are evil.

[citation needed]

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Seventizz said:

Which Canada do you live in?

vivster said:
Seventizz said:

[citation needed]

Click the OP's link and read the article.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Seventizz said:

This one...

https://youtu.be/erPn9fRoMPw

Seventizz said:
vivster said:

[citation needed]

Weird, nothing in that article said that you will go to jail if you criticize Islam.

Well not really weird, it was clear from the beginning that your fear mongering has no basis in reality.

vivster said:
Rayban99 said:

Leftist media has been desperately pandering to any group that could be used as anti-conservative votes for the past year. It's hilarious that they have the gay community defending Islam. A religion that will literally imprison and kill them if it ever becomes the law of the land.

So what would Christian fundamentalists do with gay people? Straight Camp, aka psychological torture?

It's fine to be tolerant of religions. Why not defend moderate people who are not trying to kill you?

I actually completely agree with Vivster. Wow.

Ontopic: If there is a Islamophobia narrative, then there is absolutely an anti-muslim narrative. It's just the other side of the coin you don't want to see.

vivster said:
Seventizz said:

Weird, nothing in that article said that you will go to jail if you criticize Islam.

Well not really weird, it was clear from the beginning that your fear mongering has no basis in reality.

Google Bill M103.

Seventizz said:
VGPolyglot said:

This one...

https://youtu.be/erPn9fRoMPw

Ah, the Canada where Rebel Media is considered to be a credible source of information I see.