By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which 2017 games did you get in 2017?

None, I think. My backlog keeps getting bigger and my completion rate is getting slower. I need to stop playing Battlefield 1.

Around the Network
Darashiva said:
  • Only Horizon Zero Dawn complete edition and Yakuza 0, and even those just because I got them for Christmas. I almost never get games at or near release, so I'm always at least a year behind when it comes to game releases.

Same here, but instead I'm two years behind. So many great games and so little time to play. 

Horizon

For Honor

Mass Effect Andromeda (havent played this yet)

and what ever is on PS+

ill get AC origins sooner or later. wolfestien when its dirt cheap, and eventually get south park. ohh and lost legacy when its considerably cheaper as well.

Ports/Remakes:
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (3DS)*
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS)*
Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)*
Mario Kart 8 DX (Switch)
20 games on SNES Mini

Games that released earlier on other formats:
Stardew Valley (Switch)

2017 releases:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U & Switch)*
Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)*
Splatoon 2 (Switch)*
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch)
Sonic Mania (Switch)*
Tiny Metal (Switch)
Star Fox 2 (SNES Mini)

I think that covers everything. All my Switch purchases were November/December and I caught up on a few older games (Fallout 4, Doom 2016*, Never Alone*) before I sold my Xbox One. I played Jade Empire*, Owl Boy*, Civilization VI and Final Fantasy VII* on PC, plus Super Metroid* and Final Fantasy VI* on SNES Mini. Also caught up on some 3DS games I'd missed: Super Mario Maker, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros, Dragon Quest VII and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire*.

Games marked with * are ones I actually completed.