By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you Netflix/Youtube/Poscast or other meta procrastination while gaming?

Depending on the game and what I'm doing at the moment. Especially in very grindy and/or repetitive segments of the game, I just turn the music off and put something in the background.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Sometimes I listen to music from YouTube videos while I'm grinding or replaying a section of a game I already beat before/lost and had to re-do a certain section of it.

music / podcasts on multiplayer games .. yes..
on everything else .. hell no. I'm extremely horrible on that. every second spent in a game is a second lost of a show. also also hate it when 2 person are talking at once. feels almost like that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtObrnaovrI

I have a TV next to my monitor and, when I play some games that don't demand all my attention, I game while watching TV.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I play a lot of JRPG's and as much as I love them, all that grinding sometimes gets to me so I'll listen to a podcast as I do it, helps time to go by faster for me.

Around the Network

Not that much but I do sometimes browse on my smartphone during a repetitive cutscene in a game. Also during games that you have to wait real amount of time until certain events trigger like Rune Factory or Majora's Mask.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

I'm almost always watching something on my laptop while I game.

Oh yes I do, minecraft is famous for being a game where people watch netflix/listen to podcast while playing it.

I always watch or listen to something during gaming.