By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is the Xbox360 sold out in Europe ?

libellule -
I understand the fusterations of a lack of supply, and a price drop, but look at it this way: In order to ramp up supply in a country, or region, it can take a massive, focused, effort to bring more shipments to the country.

Freighters have to be chartered, planes re-routed, all kinds of wonderful directionary and transportation problems. When MS has....Lets say....200,000 units going to Europe a month, and suddenly demand is for 300,000+/mo, it can take a few weeks to get everything figured out once the local distributors are starting to run low on supplies.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

yes mrstickball,

but playing this game just before a big game release sounds quite dangerous to me except when the console is called "Wii"

Time to Work !

Buy it from a Spanish store :O , they can be found praticaly anywhere here in Madrid.

Could this be because of a 360 GTAIV bundle, or the rumoured 60GB pro?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Retailers are overstocked with 360s here in the Netherlands.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

Yeah think 360s aint as popular as it used to be in the netherlands. There are a hell a lot of stacks

Here in the UK they can be found in any store that sells them! In my city anyway :D

i work in gamestation and we are constatnly sold out of all 3 360 machines core premium and elite

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

I do not think the 360 is sold out in Europe. Europeans tend to buy the PS3 more than 360's for a few main reasons: 1. Europeans dislike America. 2. The Playstation brand name is so huge in Europe. 3. PS3 hardware is a lot more reliable than the XBox 360 hardware. 4. Sony spends more on advertising in the European region.

stonj,

what is ur country ?

Time to Work !