By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3 favorite psone jrpg's you would see as ps4 remaster collection

alundra

arc the lad

brave fencer musashi

crono cross

final fantasy 7 - 9

grandia

the legend of dragoon

legend of legaia

lunar silver star story

parasite eve

star ocean second story

threads of fate

vagrant story

valkyrie profile

wild arms

xenogears

Around the Network

I'd rather have remakes or sequels than remasters. Where is my Valkyrie Profile 3 goddammit?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

1) Persona 2 ("part1 - Innocent sin" & "part2 - Eternal punishment")
2) Chrono Cross
3) the legend of dragoon

Obviously the trinity: FF7, 8 and 9.

But 2 of those are already on PSN for PS4. Would still love to see them all on a physical disc collection.

The lack of Suikoden is just saddening, was Alundra a JRPG? never played the first but considered Alundra 2 to be an action/adventure with some rpg elements I guess.

1. Suikoden
2. Chrono Cross
3. Legend of Dragoon

Edit: Breath of Fire as well.

Last edited by Sunstrider - on 22 December 2017

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Vagrant Story

That game really needs a remake

Why does Arc the Lady looks like Ging from Hunter x Hunter?
Also, Xenogears is closely resembling tenchi muyo

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Dam al those were on the ps1. The ps1 was a beast.

vivster said:
I'd rather have remakes or sequels than remasters. Where is my Valkyrie Profile 3 goddammit?

the one leads often times to the other tough

Since most PS1 RPGs are from Square Enix, they should be ported over to the Switch. Keep the graphics the same with the exception of better anti-aliasing/lighting, and release the games as part of a collection. Include FF7, 8, 9, Xenogears, Chrono Cross, Star Ocean, DQ7, Vagrant Story, etc. Every single Square RPG in a single switch cart. Now just watch as it sells more copies than the FF7 remake.