By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted series has sold 41.7 million copies.

KazumaKiryu said:

Nathan Drake is legendary of course - like Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid :D

Chloe is cool and very hot in Uncharted Lost Legacy, but i like Elena more - because she is sweet (elena's character and appearance).

What do you think about the two girls (womens)? @all

Nathan Drake  is cool but I won't compare it with Solid. Solid Snake is on a different level for me

With Chloe I agree she is cool and yes I prefer Elena more because in term of looks she is right within my alley. Although for a main character no. She is only a great for a supporting role.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
KazumaKiryu said:

Nathan Drake is legendary of course - like Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid :D

Chloe is cool and very hot in Uncharted Lost Legacy, but i like Elena more - because she is sweet (elena's character and appearance).

What do you think about the two girls (womens)? @all

Nathan Drake  is cool but I won't compare it with Solid. Solid Snake is on a different level for me

With Chloe I agree she is cool and yes I prefer Elena more because in term of looks she is right within my alley. Although for a main character no. She is only a great for a supporting role.

yes, thats right. Solid Snake is THE hero in the videogames-world, Nathan Drake is a legend for the Uncharted-Games. For me is Solid Snake a bigger level to :)

Good to know, cool :)

twintail said:
Id still like to see Golden Abyss remade with the UC4 engine, the fat trimmed off, released for a cheap price.
but just because id like all the game available in one place.

It's from another developer, right? not by "naughty dog".

but would be cool for the people who want it on console :) so i hope it for you :) maybe someday.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 18 December 2017