By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Dreams Gameplay (Playstation Access And More)

For those people worried about the level of control over how the character moves, I think this shows quite clearly how good it can be:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Tag

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

twintail said:
Character control looks cool. But the footage from the Robot levels for the SP were good too.

I wish they made some enemies... I need to see more game and less creation tbqh

If you check out Media Molecules Twitch streams from PSX you'll see some enemies. 

The PS5 Exists. 

A nice breakdown of the logic we've seen so far. I don't understand much of this ...

It also gets a thumbs up from MM. How do you embed Tweets now?

The PS5 Exists. 

hope they give us a releasedate soon

Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:

To be honest, I'm not in the least bit bothered about when it comes out in 2018. What they have here is something groundbreaking and if they need to take that extra time to polish it, then I'm all for it. 

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

To be honest, I'm not in the least bit bothered about when it comes out in 2018. What they have here is something groundbreaking and if they need to take that extra time to polish it, then I'm all for it. 

I agree. This is a huge step for artistic people who also like games to create the game of their dreams. I'm by no means artistic but I'm sure the tools we'll have at our disposal will get us there.

Vizigoth04 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I agree. This is a huge step for artistic people who also like games to create the game of their dreams. I'm by no means artistic but I'm sure the tools we'll have at our disposal will get us there.

They've basically taken everything the LBP community complained about and suggested, corrected and implemented it (respectively), AND thrown in the kitchen sink. This is revolutionary. 

The PS5 Exists. 

The portion we've seen with the train engine. I wonder if and how it was crafted. With sharp corners smooth surfaces. It's just mind boggling what kind of skies the limit we'll have. So here we wait impatiently for a release date.

Vizigoth04 said:
The portion we've seen with the train engine. I wonder if and how it was crafted. With sharp corners smooth surfaces. It's just mind boggling what kind of skies the limit we'll have. So here we wait impatiently for a release date.

This is worth watching to see scale and atmosphere:

The PS5 Exists.