By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 worldwide shipments top two million

PAOerfulone said:
I shall now celebrate by losing my thoughts in the game's soundtrack.

tfw listening to "Life will Change" for the 8192th time, and it somehow sounds better than when I listened it to the first time. xP

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Meh, why not go the bombastic route ?!

Wouldn't you want to "Light the fire up in the night" 3=)

VIEW THAT I SEE IS NOT FLAT, MORE LIKE PANORAMA

MORE TO IT MORE OF A DRAMA

G O I N G  G O R I L L A S  B A N A N A S

...I'm sorry.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Still have my Take Your Heart Edition sealed up nice and tight, so I have 2 copies. hehehe

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Interesting, so Naoto has become President and CEO of Atlus USA, I have also noted she has changed her surname either she is now married or more likely working there undercover but cunningly keeping her christian name so the P4 team know what messages emanating from Atlus USA need to be studied carefully and read between the lines, and those that can be ignored , in this case reading between the lines give us this ,the shadows ambitions have now turned toward the west and counting those coming on ships they may be 2 million strong.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Yep definitely too niche, I mean it only outsold Street Fighter V in much less time.

And guys guys guys you need to join With the Stars and Us.

Around the Network

Fantastic success for atlus. I wonder will it hit 3m eventually. Probably.

Congratulations to Atlus for this masterpiece in JRPG-history.

Will be an incredibly exciting fight between the giants 2018: Ni No Kuni 2, Dragon Quest 11 and Kingdom Hearts 3. Persona 5 could win, the story / gameplay / characters / dialogues / soundtracks are so wonderful.

Put that money into a new Catherine, pls Atlus.

Congratulations to Atlus.They surely deserve it just by creating this masterpiece.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Kerotan said:
Fantastic success for atlus. I wonder will it hit 3m eventually. Probably.

Unless it launches another version on the Switch or PC, I dont see it happening unfortunely.I can see it selling 2.5 millions though.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1