Forums - Gaming Discussion - Four Years After Launch, PS4 Is Selling Out Again

JWeinCom said:
When I worked at Best Buy (I quit about six months after the PS3 launch) we sold out of XBox 360s quite a few times during the Kinect launch, the Vita almost all of the time

Huh? How was the Kinect out 6 months after PS3 launch?

SMT fans are the worst 

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
JWeinCom said:
When I worked at Best Buy (I quit about six months after the PS3 launch) we sold out of XBox 360s quite a few times during the Kinect launch, the Vita almost all of the time

Huh? How was the Kinect out 6 months after PS3 launch?

Typo.  Considering I mentioned the Kinect, Vita, 3DS, and 2010, should have been clear I meant PS4.

I mean how is this not an obvious thing? The PS4 is $199 and it’s Black Friday?

Very strong sales.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

What a sensationalist title

I was expecting Kerotan.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

Why shouldnt he make a thread about that, he literaly gave an article saying just that? Its not so obvious.

When you can buy a PS4 for nearly the price of a 3ds it does not seem strange. It just makes sense. It is like having the price of a car going from 10,000 to 5,000 then being surprised more people are buying them.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

What a sensational console. 

Kerotan said:

What a sensational console. 

"It doesn't pay to be picky" - Kerotan

SMT fans are the worst 

It sells out every year

Preston Scott