By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XII Remaster Officially sold over 1,000,000 - Square Enix release New Trailer

Baddman said:
..ok what rock have I been under where I was unaware of this game having a remaster :(

On the bright side you can pick it up cheaper with Black Friday coming soon.

Around the Network

I wish they had included the original version along with the Zodiac one.

While the new version is very good and more strategic, I still miss the version I played a decade ago.

Sqaureenix really knows how to make a big deal out of nothing. I watched that stream in utter disappointment.

Another million seller for ps4. It's a software beast.

finalrpgfantasy said:
Baddman said:
..ok what rock have I been under where I was unaware of this game having a remaster :(

Really? :P

man I have no idea how I missed this.

Pionner said:
Baddman said:

You serious? 

dead ass

Zkuq said:

Well this is disappointing. I expected something interesting, such as a PC announcement. I guess I'll have to wait even longer.

Baddman said:

I don't know what rock, but it must have been big.

huge!

V-r0cK said:
Baddman said:

On the bright side you can pick it up cheaper with Black Friday coming soon.

will buy it as soon as i get my ps4 back from sony

Around the Network

PlayStation owners are software buying beasts!!

Kerotan said:
Another million seller for ps4. It's a software beast.

Beat me to it!

Only a matter of time now for the PC version.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Never played it. I like big ear bunnies though.

Hunting Season is done...

I have played for over 30 hours in PS2 until I grew very annoyed by it and never touched back.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."