By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - LiAngelo Ball and 2 Other UCLA Players Return From China After Being Arrested for Shoplifting.

The Big Baller Brand is back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEhPZenO92c

Around the Network

Liangelo will be a bigger NBA bust than his over rated brother, Lonzo Ball. Lonzo plays 30+ minutes per game and his stats are terrible. 30% FG and only 25% from 3P range, 50% Free Throw shooter, 9 points per game, 7 rebounds and 7 assists. Lonzo bust Ball is unworthy of Number 2 draft pick. Then you have the younger brother, Lamelo who loves jacking up heaps of 3 point shots and taking half court shots. He is going to be an even bigger bust than Lonzo!

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Liangelo will be a bigger NBA bust than his over rated brother, Lonzo Ball. Lonzo plays 30+ minutes per game and his stats are terrible. 30% FG and only 25% from 3P range, 50% Free Throw shooter, 9 points per game, 7 rebounds and 7 assists. Lonzo bust Ball is unworthy of Number 2 draft pick. Then you have the younger brother, Lamelo who loves jacking up heaps of 3 point shots and taking half court shots. He is going to be an even bigger bust than Lonzo!

I think Lonzo will improve in a few years. Not a big fan pf Liangelo so i cant speak much on him. Lamelo imo will go the furthest and i think hes better than his brothers. Maybe Lonzo needs a break. He could improve his stealing game with help from Liangelo .

Never thought "wait till you get home to do your shoplifting" would actually be good advice. They're lucky to have been allowed to leave.

China should have kept them and made an example.