By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When did this happen - PS4 Pro Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle

I was doing some online window shopping and came across this:

Looks impressive, but will it do well given the standalone price of the PS4 Pro and not so favorable issues with Battlefront II I've heard recently?  This is just something that snuck up on me.

Last edited by LivingMetal - on 15 November 2017

Around the Network

Well, that's one way to get people to buy the game!! I wonder if this will offset the people boycotting the game.

shikamaru317 said:
LivingMetal said:

I was doing some online window shopping and came across this:

Looks impressive, but will it do well given the standalone price of the PS4 Pro and not so favorable issues with the Battlefront II I've heard recently.  This is just something that snuck up on me.

As of now it is at #121 on Amazon, making it the 5th highest PS4 SKU. Seems like it will largely fly under the radar thanks to the $450 price and the Battlefront 2 controversy. 

The last controversy I've heard was having to grind like 40 hours to unlock a staple character like Darth Vader.  You'd figure after all the complaints about the first SW Battlefront, EA wouldn't pull something like this.  Oh, I just said "EA."  Why is anyone surprised?

Sony isnt even trying with these themed designs. "lets just slap 3 stickers on it and be done with it. they will buy hit anyways"

I almost picked this up today at best buy it comes with the game on disc.if Walmart dont get it I'm getting it from best buy or game stop

Around the Network
Lespaul said:
I almost picked this up today at best buy it comes with the game on disc.if Walmart dont get it I'm getting it from best buy or game stop

I'd prefer to buy from Best Buy over Wal-Mart if the price is the same.  Got a beef with Best Buy?

It begins....

Glad to start seeing Pro Bundles!

I already have a pro and already picked up the game for my XBox One X but this bundle is a nice one.

Having a blast with the game!

This bundle was announced nearly a month ago. Pretty meh. I'm hoping they go all out with a GoW bundle next year. Will trade my Pro in a heart beat.

FIT_Gamer said:
This bundle was announced nearly a month ago. Pretty meh. I'm hoping they go all out with a GoW bundle next year. Will trade my Pro in a heart beat.

And seeing that price pretty much dashed the hope for a price drop.  The Pro has been out a year, it's a "mid-gen' console, and the X just launched.  Price drop would make the most sense right now.

My friend is a manager at Walmart I can 15 percent off the bundle