By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Devil May Cry 5 And Soul Calibur VI To Be Shown At PSX [RUMOUR]

taus90 said:
VGPolyglot said:
Well, it's coming from Kappa, so I will take it with a grain of salt. It also mentions the Resident Evil 2 Remake in that post. I am considering this as false unless I can get solid information otherwise.

wasnt resident evil 2 remake already announced to be in development???

Yes, it was. I'm just saying that he talks about way too many games for it to be believable to me.

Around the Network

If Soul VI were to be true, I wonder if they'll go with BoTW Link as a guest for the Switch version. Otherwise, I'm not sure if all of this is true. Maybe a few or some, but not all.

Metroid Prime 4 is confirmed to be developed by a new team, but I assumed an internal team, not Bandai Namco. Mother 3 has been rumored so many times that its hard to believe anything about it nowadays. TWEWY 2 sounds interesting but I'm not sure if Square is willing to revisit the game after all these years. An Animal Crossing game on the Switch is likely so I'm not sure what he's going with that. Also, Heartstone has been considered by Blizzard so its not out of the question. Though personally I would like Overwatch with Nintendo skins to come to the Switch.

after years of this bullshit, i don't believe anything unless its directly announced.
for ANY system.