By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninjas vs. Pirates Dodgeball Pirated!! - Ninjas sent to investigate

http://www.mcvuk.com/press-releases/36301/Pirated-Pirates-Vs-NinjasTM-Dodgeball-Delays-Release

"Gamecock Media Group announced today that due to pirated copies of Blazing Lizard’s upcoming Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball being on the loose the game will be revamped and held until later this Spring."

"“We see the irony in all this,” noted Christopher Stockman, Studio Director at Blazing Lizard.“Rest assured, we have a crack team of Ninjas on the case and hunting down all pirates. On the positive side it gives us a chance to go back and add in additional content to the game.”

For more info visit www.piratesvsninjas.com

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

That's hilarious.

Also, delaying the game and adding more content is a pretty smart way to deal with an early pirate release. Assuming the delayed version isn't also released early by pirates...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I guess the pirates won. :|

Yes. It seems that pirates boarded the S.S. Gamecock, and stole the crappy game, forcing them to make it better :-\

Certainly not looking forward to this game.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

if i were those pirates i would be scared b/c i heard they have Chuck Norris leading the team of ninjas.......i heard he is so tuff that under his beard is another fist

Around the Network

Wait... People are actually pirating this game?

Isn't that akin to a theft at the sewage treatment plant?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:

Think about this. Have you ever accidentally dropped a coin into a toilet and not wanted to stick your hand in to pull it out? I bet you or someone you know has. The world has millions of toilets and every day people all over the world use them. If even 1 in every thousand people accidentally drops a coin into a toilet, that's a hefty chunk of change. You think all those plants run on government funding or just straight billing? No sir, they have a stream of revenue coming in every day all day and they probably have filters set up to catch every last nickel and dime.

So I ask you, is theft at a sewage plant really that crazy? Why it would take some sort of diabolical mad genius to consider robbing sewage plant I say!

You're not diabolical are you stof?  Wait a minute, stof misspelled is fost which sounds like Faust.  Is there a bit of a resemblance there?  Oh ho, I think there is.  

stof said:

Coprophilia. Some people just love to be fed shit.

They could have used this bands music for soundtrack

http://www.zombiedestruktion.net/

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad