By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Many Women Play As Men Given The Choice [FEMALES ONLY OBVIOUSLY]

How Many Women Play As Men Given The Choice

Male 6 2.53%

Female 11 4.64%

Show me the results 220 92.83%

Total:237

I play as either depending on the mood. In many games I play as one and then the other, such as Mass Effect just to mix it up.

If I had to guess on character creation I'd roughly estimate 65% female, 35% male.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, Jasmine and Onion are the only two I can think of as well. Thought I knew a 3rd, Tachikoma, but she was banned a while ago and I didn't realize it, lol. There may be some female lurkers, but so far they haven't showed up to vote on the poll, lol. 

Nymeria and Jaicee are here, too.

We have our own secret section where we set up fights to the death to secure the title of only female on VG Chartz.

*Artists depiction below*

There are other females here too, they're just listed as male im sure.

I think there are more. I've often been mistaken for male on here, despite my profile.

Nymeria said:
VGPolyglot said:

Nymeria and Jaicee are here, too.

We have our own secret section where we set up fights to the death to secure the title of only female on VG Chartz.

*Artists depiction below*

Don't worry, the one who loses can always show up as a resurrected space alien when vgchartz 2 rolls around. 

Around the Network

Well we have at least 9 men here who like to pretend to be women. Though they probably should've posted in the other thread.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

...this is just a thread to find out who is female and then start chatting them up isn't it?

Hmm, pie.

Why do I get the feeling this poll exists to fond out how many females are among us?

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:
Why do I get the feeling this poll exists to fond out how many females are among us?

We don't need a poll for that though, when the answer is so obvious.

I run a discord group with over 100 people in it. 40 - 45% of the users are female. I know that of those females, only maybe 1 or 2 of them will play a male character. One will do it for eye candy, the other will do it to avoid getting hit on lol.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)