By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pray for Chris1964

spurgeonryan said:
The site will almost surely stay online. I am sure this man could go almost anywhere else too.

Do you read his posts? 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Never go to gaf or heard of him. But I wish him well.

You're such a good soul Spurgeon San 

Well I’m not a fan of Sales Gaf exactly. I mean if I’m acting hyprocritical then I apologize.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Kerotan said:
Turkish said:

He and his ciclre jerking fans can join the Shartz, but the elitism and toxicity won't fly here tho.

Japan sales age gaf had the worst community on gaming side.

It would be hilarious if he and his little minions joined here.. His little army of anti ps4 minions wouldn't last long. 

Was wondering where this was going.

For those not in the know the Media Create threads were pretty much veiled system wars most of the time with talk of where big properties go like Monster Hunster usually dominating discussions.

Chris used to make fun of people all the time with that stuff or just ignored them.  I always found it pretty funny tbh, since it was obvious what was going on there.

A breakdown of Japan Sales Gaf

SALES FOR THE WEEK
Aw man X game did badly/great on this platform
X platform beasting, X platform is dead, X franchise is dead, X game is dead,
Then the defense forces come out  from any side where the perceived attack is
Then we have the talk of where Monster Hunter should end up
Some talk of actual sales
Back to Monster Hunter talk, how X company sucks
Someone posts useful graphs
Back to why X game should be on X platform

And in between all of that there is veiled platform wars(on both sides, BOTH sides, just both though since Xbox is not a platform in Japan, and maybe Nirolak lonely waving his mobile flag).

As passive aggressive as Chris tended to be sometime and maybe even a little biased, nothing came close to the Pyscho Mantis guy,

feelsbadman..... neogaf users are without a home now.
Hopefully a few of them finde there way here.

Around the Network
Johnw1104 said:
I am so out of the loop on this heh... I've never once visited neogaf and honestly don't know a thing about them.

dw, I seldom visited it either. 

I don't pray; thanks.

He got many data and information about Japanese sales but honestly Hiska is pretty much the positive version of Chris1964.

MichealJetli said:
He got many data and information about Japanese sales but honestly Hiska is pretty much the positive version of Chris1964.

Hardly positive I'd say, he just posts data and moves on, more like a bot really.

His database and weekly charts were amazing. I never thought the threads were bad.