By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Kart + Haze preview

Munkeh111 said:
Yakuzaice said:
Considering pretty much every video I have seen shows the player using the mantel's reliance on nectar against them, I don't see how you'd forget about it. 

You can use it for the first half of the game, but not the second half

I know, but all the videos I've seen have shown them using nectar knives/grenades extensively, as well as shooting the packs to make the enemy overdose.  Seems pretty integral through the entire game, so I'm not sure how they forgot about it.  Not that this style of play is good or bad, but it just seems odd that they forget about it because they cannot directly use it on themselves.

Actually, on second thought, "forget" just seems like a bad translation.

Around the Network

SORRY ALL,

maybe I should have put it in a different way

HAZE impression :

it is not so news, not so amazing (technically) but since it is a preview ONLY based only on some chapters of the campaign I have the feeling it is a bit early to conclude on this game. Maybe it will end well (multiplayer anyone ?)

Mario Kart impression :

A very good game without any doubt. It is what everybody expected with some new gameplay improvement (motos, weapons). But, surprisingly, there are some frame rate drop and considering how the game is technically simple, even for the Wii, this is clearly not expected. Maybe the final version will have a stable frame rate.

Time to Work !

Mario Kart is just 2 days ahead? itn't that kinda late

maybe the preview was done on an early built, who knows ?

Time to Work !