By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Splinter Cell 5

November i cant wait ......GO xbox 360

Around the Network

the splinter Cell Franchise is past its prime.. double agent ho hum

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

URNotE said:

Ubi just milked it to much, but S5 is looking fresh comapred to the last one.

yeah splinter cell did got to boring sense it camed out every year but this one looks really good. it reminds me of Assassin Creed

DaBIAS said:
URNotE said:

Ubi just milked it to much, but S5 is looking fresh comapred to the last one.

which is exactly why it wont sell... doesnt matter how fresh it looks... people have this idea that they are gonna be let down just like the last couple of ones.. i expect 5 to be the last in the franchise

PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

Splinter Cell 5 exclusivity its a brand new story mode thas what i like new s***

The new one actually looks really good.

URNotE said:

which is exactly why it wont sell... doesnt matter how fresh it looks... people have this idea that they are gonna be let down just like the last couple of ones.. i expect 5 to be the last in the franchise

Conviction (SC 5) is back at Ubisoft Montreal... The team who created SC 1 and Chaos Theory (the two best games in the series).

If you watch some of the gameplay footage, it looks really good. The dynamic environments are freakin' awesome.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
URNotE said:

Conviction (SC 5) is back at Ubisoft Montreal... The team who created SC 1 and Chaos Theory (the two best games in the series).

If you watch some of the gameplay footage, it looks really good. The dynamic environments are freakin' awesome.

my point is the franchise is getting old.. might be too late for it already no matter what they add to it.. theyve already wasted too much time

PSNTAG= Xander732

whats going to be better splinter cell 5 or assassin creed since they have similar game styles. ill say assassin creed