By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best and worst times of your life

Confessional threads are always interesting lol, I love how much insight it provides into others.

Best: I dunno, that's hard to say. I guess the last 18 months in my life have been pretty rad overall. I used to be pretty happy back in early high school too though, playing my GameCube and all that =p

Worst: probably, like so many other here, was a period after a certain relationship break up

Around the Network

Worst: one time,while at school, I felt this great tug from my stomach. Maybe it was that dumpling I ate in the morning, I dunno, but I knew I'm doomed if I don't get the hell out. But i'm stuck in the room, sitting my final exam for the semester, and it's do or die for me. So I steeled and told myself: I'll sew my ass if I have to.

So I sat the exam through, punched a hole in my paper while dotting my last sentence, and ran for my dear life. But wait! There's no vacant cubicle, due to plumbing issues, so I prayed to dear God and rode the train. Boy was it rough! No vacant seats. But perhaps that's a good thing, cause I can squeeze my ass without anyone noticing my pain. 10 STOPS. It took 10 train stop for me to reach my destination. It might be the screwed-up dumpling doing its work, because my brain didn't work and it didn't occur to me to just use the public restroom in the station.

And so the journey to hell continues. I rode a PUV van (we have those in our country) and readied myself for a 1-hour ride. The AC was in full-blow but beads of sweat trickle down my face. It was during this time that I realize why a volcano that is about to erupt is called "angry". My intestines are in rage! And then it happened, the best time of my life. I don't know how, I don't know why; but I knew there is a rest room nearby. I called for the driver to stop, alighted in the middle of the highway, and headed towards salvation right across the street.The happiest moment of my life lasted for around 20 minutes and I walked out feeling 10 pounds lighter.

Sorry for the long post. Such a relief, letting this story out.