By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIV tops 10 million cumulative players

It's an alright MNMO, it does things WoW doesn't and it needs to do things WoW actually does. I am finding some fatigue with it though, but I end up feeling that way with most MMO's as they heavily rely on a rotation of abilities, fetch quests and go here and kill X amount.

I do wish XIV had more voice acting though, something which WoW has been doing more of over the years, as well as better lip syncing and quality scenes.

I still prefer WoW because it's what I grew up with since vanilla, but XIV is keeping me with it atm while WoW has lost me until they sort things out with the next expansion, then I might jump back to WoW until the next expansion for XIV hits in another 2 years time.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Cool. I dunno how adults find time for an MMO, unless it is all they play. (And I'm way too ADD in this hobby to play one title exclusively for very long.)