By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overview of best selling games of 2017 in a number of European countries

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
If GTA V is even twice as good as GTA IV, than it really doesn't deserve those sales, hahaha

GTA IV sucked.

GTA V is great. It deserves all those sales and more just for how much work went into the game. It has so many different elements and yet all are done just as well if not better than other games dedicated solely to any one of those elements. 

Ive bought it 4 or 5 times. Once on PS3 and once on 360. One copy came with my PS4, bought another PS4 copy when my son lost it. Bought an Xbone copy last week. 

Around the Network

GTA V, Fifa 17 dominating top 3 as expected. These games might already have price cuts. Wanted to see the numbers, as other big European countries have more sales than smaller one. So even the top 3 on smaller countries might not have the similar sales number with the bigger nations.

Still good for Horizon, and Zelda getting into the top 3 on some of the countries.

The Fury said:
Wildlands did well.... I had no idea.

Same. Everything else makes sense, even GTA5. But I thought any interest in Clancy games died off.

Seeing FIFA 17 and CoD in the Italian chart makes me sick about my homeland