By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How toxic are you on the Internet?

Peh said:
I'm pretty toxic to flat earthers.

You can't be toxic to people who don't know how to spell toxic.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
COKTOE said:

I wasn't serious then, and I'm not serious now.

Well, I also was not serious. So no reason to ban anyone, right mods?

Oh geeze. Didn't even notice the joke in your post. At the point where fatigue is affecting basic function. Good night everybody.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Toxic enough to entertain myself, but never try to go as far as trolling. I'm usually fairly nontoxic.

I can tend to be an asshole. Now if I knew you were a hot young Asian female then I'd be the nicest guy in the world.

If online gaming is any indicator, I am as toxic as the others. I will start of matches being nice, commenting positively and respecting all players (like saying "no problem" after a mistake on my team). But as soon as someone is starting to talk bad about anyone, no matter who (mate or opponent, "deserved" or not), I will act just like they do lol. The match is over anyways then because people spend more time and concentration on their talk than on the game so I will just make fun of their behaviour.

Around the Network
Ostro said:
If online gaming is any indicator, I am as toxic as the others. I will start of matches being nice, commenting positively and respecting all players (like saying "no problem" after a mistake on my team). But as soon as someone is starting to talk bad about anyone, no matter who (mate or opponent, "deserved" or not), I will act just like they do lol. The match is over anyways then because people spend more time and concentration on their talk than on the game so I will just make fun of their behaviour.

I can see why Nintendo has been reluctant to add voice chat to their games.  Best left talking shit to text.

It depends

On social media I'm mostly ironic. Here, I guess I'm pretty nice lol

On Dota 2 I try to be nice with everyone but I react in a very toxic way to being trolled or something

If I disagree with someone I will flat out tell them. I happen to disagree with other people a lot. I know how to argue and will demand sources and valid arguments. This makes me pretty toxic online. People assume I'm a troll since I disagree with them 70% of the time, and will argue with them to death to prove my point.

the-pi-guy said:

If you ask anyone here about how toxic I am, they'll tell you the truth "Who's that guy?  Never heard of him".

I've heard of you