7 23 9.91%

6 10 4.31%

5 4 1.72%

4 1 0.43%

3 1 0.43%

2 1 0.43%

1 10 4.31%

Total:232

I agree with TallSilhouette - Mark Mylod doesn't know how to direct. I can't believe they brought him back instead of the much more competent Sapochnik, or hell, even the directors from Season 1 and 2. Every episode he directed are ranked among the lowest-rated of the series.

Around the Network

noooo, just when I was getting emotionally attached to the good Greyjoys and Ellaria

an epic episosde, seems like the next episode may determnie who the White Walkers will fight with

could Cersei or the Walkers be out at season's end? unless they are planning a full action final season

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

As I've already said, Euron is going to be a massive pain in the ass for Daenarys, also I can't help feel Theon could well be the person to kill Euron now.

Good episode 8/10 for me. Itll take something really special to get the jump to a 9 or 10.

also, now that the sand snakes and their mother have been took out, does this mean Daenarys has lost the dornish Army?? 

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

morenoingrato said:
Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about Sam?
If he gets grayscale next episode I'd be completely fine.

My favorite characters are Arya Stark,  Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, Melisandre.

I loved Ygritte too ("In your hearts, all you crows want to fly free.", "You know nothing, Jon Snow").

Those are the most "intresting" characters to me, im def. team "Stark" / "North".

He's part does play a role in the greater scheme of things, but your right it isnt as intresting as watching the others.

StokedUp said:

also, now that the sand snakes and their mother have been took out, does this mean Daenarys has lost the dornish Army?? 

Maybe... and maybe jon snow convinces her to head for the wall instead, to fight the undead army advanceing on them.

So maybe she never gets to be queen, and by the end of it all, its still Cersei sitting on the throne (it would surprise people if it played out like that), then Arya finishes her off (for a dramatic closeing to the series, a empty throne).

Around the Network

One theory I have which I'm not sure if its been discussed is regarding the ironborns religion. 'What is dead may never die' seems to be at the very least an indirect reference to the white walkers and their wights. Part of me think Euron is playing the game in order to aide the walkers invasion - I certainly can't see him bending the knee to Cersei, marriage or not.

SecondWar said:
One theory I have which I'm not sure if its been discussed is regarding the ironborns religion. 'What is dead may never die' seems to be at the very least an indirect reference to the white walkers and their wights. Part of me think Euron is playing the game in order to aide the walkers invasion - I certainly can't see him bending the knee to Cersei, marriage or not.

Too prove themselves they purposefully drown themselves.

If your pulled out and you fight your way back, caughing up the water, you passed.

I think it has something to do with that.

However your theory is a intresting one.

Loved this episode! *Spoiler ahead*

Gotta feel sorry for Greyworm. The guy gets the hottest chick in the entire show but can't do much with her. He should just be happy that the Unsullied weren't meant to be silent as well. He'd have been completely out of luck. And I guess it's goodbye to my dear, sweet Yara. She was one of my favorites. Apparently Ramsay took Theon's front bone and his backbone.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

I think we're definitely going to be saying good bye to either Greyworm or Missandei, I think that's the reason that scene was included-to try and give people a bit of sympathy when one of them are killed.

Sam Tarley is proving quite useful this season aswell. Remember he's also got that Valerian sword aswell, that's bound to come in handy at one point, maybe Jorah Mormont will have to use it!?!?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Is Dany going to go full Mad Queen when Tyrion's plans fall apart and a dragon gets killed?

As for how the show is going to end, it seems that most of the major events/people from Medieval England have been portrayed in some way except for the biggest of them all, 1066.

Harold Godwinson married to Edith Swannesha (Sansa?), heads North and defeats invading army then immediately rides south to defeat William the Bastard's army but gets killed by a lucky arrow to the eye.

Har- OLD  GOD IN SNOW??

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!