By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Gaiden II Impressions

gebx said:
Anyone else just waiting to see a legless ninja climbing up a body stabbing a chest on Fox News?

He'll prolly end up dry humping your corpse too, if Fox has anything to do with it.

Around the Network
gebx said:
Anyone else just waiting to see a legless ninja climbing up a body stabbing a chest on Fox News?

It's just a flesh wound!

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
gebx said:

It's just a flesh wound!

Tis but a scratch!
A scratch! Your arms off!

Will probably get another 360 when this is out. DMC, Heavenly Sword and God of War are good in their own ways, but the gameplay for this series is light years ahead of the rest.

Ynwa.

Wow, the game is sounding better and better. I was already planning on picking it up when it comes out, but now I really, really want to try it out!

"The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you!" haha

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

wasn't even interested in this until now..

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I can't wait for this...

08' Year End Predictions

Wii: 46 Million
Xbox 360:
26 Million

PS3: 22 Million

Sale Predictions:

Gears Of War 2 - 7 Million
Fable 2 - 3 Million
Left 4 Dead - 1.5 Million
Infinite Undiscovery - 700k
Tales Of Vesperia - 550k
The Last Remnant - 700k
Ninja Gaiden - 800k LTD [?] On its way.
Banjo-Kazooie N&B - 2 Million
Lost Odyssey - 500k LTD [X] surpassed
Too Human - 1.4 Million

I had taken this game off my list because of Mario Kart and GTAIV.
It's back on now.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

damn those screenshots are amazing gotta get my friend to buy this so I can play it....