By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted July (RESULTS)

Ooh, Knack 2 falls all the way from 8 to 18! It seems like it wasn't able to have sustained interest!

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:
It seems there isn't hype for KH3 in this site, even after the trailer they showed on June 10th. 5 out of the 9 points it got come from me alone, mess.

Meanwhile, Knack 2 is in the top 20...

It's hard to maintain hype for a game that's been announced so long ago and which doesn't have a release date yet. Things should get better once we know when it comes out.

Signature goes here!

Keybladewielder said:
It seems there isn't hype for KH3 in this site, even after the trailer they showed on June 10th. 5 out of the 9 points it got come from me alone, mess.

Meanwhile, Knack 2 is in the top 20...

It also depends on how people vote and view their "Most Wanted" I may be different to most but I treat these most wanted threads as what I want the most but somewhere in the near future (probably around the next 3 months or so) and the reason I do this is I could just easily post the same 5 games for a solid 2 years on must have games but that would be boring and not give any other good games any exposure.

The thing with KH3 is we still know so little about it and what we will get with the game and for all we know it isn't arriving until 2019 ( I would hope it's a mid 2018 title though) on the otherhand we have a solid release date for Knack 2 and know exactly what it will be getting with it.