By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Warriors: which classes can we expect?

I spent 500+ in awakening, fates and hyrule warriors combined, enjoying every second.

So, I really planned to buy FE warriors day one, since it was first announced, i think Ill enjoy a lot.

But in E3 footage, we only see sword wielders, exactly 7.

Well, they said that would have triangle weapon advantages, we can easily see axe and lance wielders.

But how about about pegasus flyers, Wyvern ryders, low movement generals, snipers(i want my takumi), ninjas, mages dark flyer, sorcerrer, dragons, healers, hero, dancer/singer, etc ?

So, they alock already 7 slot for only sword wielders, and we have slots -7 for all other classes. Im kinda worried.

I would be slighlty pissed if they dont represent this variation of classes and play styles.

I need my Takumi, Tharja, Tiki, Camilla, etc.

I hope all of them and many more appear.

We will see 7 of each weapon?

Sorry, just a little worry.

Around the Network

They said the final roster will be pretty big, even in Musou's usual standards.

They also mentioned the weapon's triangle playing a factor so at least we know axes and lances will be part of the gameplay along with the swords. Now in terms of magic, arrows, shuriken, staffs, etc., we don't know.

As of now, they probably showed the lords and such of SD and the latest games due to being the more recognizable games not only among FE fans, but Nintendo fans in general. SD is where the series started, Awakening is the most popular game and the best selling game in the franchise, and Fates is the latest entry not including SoV. Hopefully, we'll see more variety (games and classes) as we get more information.