By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Frieza is my new favorite DB character.

?

Badass 20 74.07%

Still a clown 7 25.93%

Total:27

Not a clown anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjzRp2XyQ_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUiHbG1ULE0

Around the Network

Dat powerup last episode tho.

Mystro-Sama said:
Dat powerup last episode tho.

true!! added.

I've never gotten into the Dragon Ball franchise, maybe one day I can try to sit down and delve into the franchsie! I only have some very vague knowledge of the franchise.

VGPolyglot said:
I've never gotten into the Dragon Ball franchise, maybe one day I can try to sit down and delve into the franchsie! I only have some very vague knowledge of the franchise.

you should! 

Doesn't have a lot of depth but it's fun and you're going to love the characters.... plus a lot of badassery.

Around the Network

Wow so evil

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

VGPolyglot said:

Its not really that deep though there are plenty of hype moments and good character development. Though my favorite is still Dragon Ball. Nothing beats the original feeling of adventure and seeing Goku grow up.

John2290 said:
So, my last eppy was Goko recruiting No 19, how many eppies is this from that...and are they all as boring as the recruitment eps

today was the best episode of the whole arc (so far)

John2290 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Start at DBZ then go back to Dragonball, the original series is a bit more zaney and less epic. Give up after Cell and skip to the two last films, dont go near DBGT and after the films, start super at the 40th ish episode, I think thats the start of the black saga. If you have a way to access all of this,...GO NOW, life is short to not have watched DB

I don't know, it seems like it'd make more sense to go with Dragon Ball before Dragon Ball Z to me. But I'll see if I can find the manga, I think I could practise my (admittedly terrible) Japanese with it.

John2290 said:
VGPolyglot said:

I don't know, it seems like it'd make more sense to go with Dragon Ball before Dragon Ball Z to me. But I'll see if I can find the manga, I think I could practise my (admittedly terrible) Japanese with it.

Nah, I hear the colloquialism converts into you sounding like a clown, a litteral maniac. Japanese people will run from you.

Sorry, I'm tired right now, is this a joke, or am I missing something?