By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

I just impulse bought Outlast. I'm a sucker for horror games.

Around the Network

A tad related

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/blog/2018/02/27/chicken-wiggle-workshop-kickstarter-launching-march-6/

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but if you want to give a underperforming 3ds Indie title on Switch, this is worth watchin'

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

I don't think I've posted in here, so here are my third party purchases so far:

- Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
- Sonic Mania
- Stardew Valley
- Tiny Metal
- Oxenfree
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
- Dragon Quest Builders (not sure on this one - Nintendo published in Europe but obviously a Square Enix title)

Just got Bridge Constructor Portal.

And another game to the list:
Bridge Constructor Portal..

Damn, buying too many games.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Just bought Portal Bridge Constructor.

Do Bayonetta 1 or 2 counts ? Because I got both of them.

Peh said:
And another game to the list:
Bridge Constructor Portal..

Damn, buying too many games.

Same.

I got last two weeks:

- Mercenary Saga
- Portal Bridge Constructor
- Retro City Rampage DX
- Yooka Laylee

TalonMan said:
I've seen a number of people now, having purchased Bridge Constructor - anybody play it long enough to have formed an opinion yet? I'm fairly determined NOT to purchase any eShop games that aren't on sale, but I'm willing to make exceptions for certain "must have" games - and I'm looking to see what people think of this particular one, as I've had it on my wish list for awhile...?

...I would be even MORE interested if someone were to take the time and perhaps write-up a User Review for this game!! **hint** **hint** ;)

Anyway - I'm very curious about this game - would love to hear some feedback (whether in this thread or in a User Review)!!

First impressions I have for the game is that it's fun so far. 

TalonMan said:
I've seen a number of people now, having purchased Bridge Constructor - anybody play it long enough to have formed an opinion yet? I'm fairly determined NOT to purchase any eShop games that aren't on sale, but I'm willing to make exceptions for certain "must have" games - and I'm looking to see what people think of this particular one, as I've had it on my wish list for awhile...?

...I would be even MORE interested if someone were to take the time and perhaps write-up a User Review for this game!! **hint** **hint** ;)

Anyway - I'm very curious about this game - would love to hear some feedback (whether in this thread or in a User Review)!!

I'm on level 14 or 15.. there are 60 in total. And the challenge rises up with each level. The first 5-6 are really easy in order to get into the mechanics. So far, it is quite entertaining and I recommend it to everyone who not just enjoyed both Portal games, but is also new to the franchise. 

15 € is a good deal. 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3