By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360 games do you own?

Was googling and found this Nov 2006 article. Saying that 360's high attach rates should be alarming and weren't a good sign. LOL I didn't know actually selling games was so bad. Well a year and a half later 360's HW sales and attach rate are up.

Vgchartz has 360s attach rate for NA at nearly 8.1 and Japan at 4.4. Others LTD software sales aren't available but I suspect the attach rate is north of Japans. Probably around 5 or so.

Anyway, I was wondering what Vgchartz 360 members attach rate is?  Obviously non-purchased games and purchased used games don't count but you can mention them separately.

Please state when you purchased your 360 and how many games you own and how many were purchased new.

Purchased my 360 in late January, own 7 games and 3 were new. Just got Bioshock and Gears yesterday. Lovin' Bioshock, haven't played Gears.

Bioshock (used), Call of Duty 2 (used), Fifa 08 (New), Forza 2 (used), Gears of War (new), Halo 3 (new), Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (used)

Around the Network

22 games that I've kept. 2 arcade games that I've bought.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

I have about 15 or 16 games, all new.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=22887

I bought my 360 in Dec 06, have 17 games all new.

So far I've got 15. I can see that escalating some what by the end of this year :P

Around the Network

I already posted in that other thread, too but...17 360 games at the moment. COD4 will be coming in a few days, so it will be 18.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

BTW 15 is the most games I've ever had for a console. My pc collection however is far stronger and wont be surpassed though.

7 games for me

EaglesEye379 said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=22887

I bought my 360 in Dec 06, have 17 games all new.

Oops ... sorry, EaglesEye379, didn't see your thread. Didn't mean to step on your toes. Although, I'm more interested in only 360 members and more so their number of games purchased new.

47 games for me, NOT ONE Sports and casual (GH, Rock Band etc). I own my 360 April 2007.