By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kid-Friendly FPS?

I was about to say COD 4 and Advanced Warfare with paintball effects on, but then I realized a paintball game actualy exists. Greg Hastings: Paintball 2 is a FPS and pretty sure its child friendly, but I haven't actually played it so idk. What harm can you do in a paintball game?

Around the Network

Extreme Paintbrawl is a FPS with just paintball guns, but it's also considered to be one of the worst games of all time.

Slime Rancher

Portal?

I would say Overwatch is something that all ages can appreciate. It has that appearance of a Pixar film, the characters are pretty cartoony, and it's easily accessible to beginners. There's no blood, and I can't recall any cursing...worst thing I can think of is Reaper's Ultimate (and Reaper in general I guess).

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

You can try Banjo-Tooie, there are shooting minigames in which you hold Kazooie as your weapon and it shoots eggs. Not violence-inducing at all. There is also this section with Targitzan... lol that's as close as a kid-friendly FPS can get XD

I let my kid play FPS like Halo or Starwars battlefront. See no reason why not there not scary or particularly violent towards people.

WagnerPaiva said:

When I was a kid I liked DOOM

And Wolfenstien 3D.

im not sure if its a fps but plants vs zombies garden warfare is a kid- friendly shooting game. i got it free on psn a few years ago and havent played it since

Counter-Strike: Global Lottery and Call of Duty: Loot Chest Warfare. These two are kid-friendly as well.

Nah, I kid. Chex Quest is the best kid-friendly fps ever xP