By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oh, crap (games you've haven't beat)

So, I just realized that I never beat Okami, and that I'm infact only about 20% through it....yeah...the game that's my avatar, I've never even beaten....I've got too many games! I was sidetracked by so many...I got Okami over a year ago and still haven't beaten it...thanks to OoT, TWW (yeah, I first played them both during the Summer of 2007...surprising), SMG, SSBB and a heck of a lot of other games.

So how many games do you have right now that you haven't beat? Perhaps some you forgot about? Or maybe some that you haven't had enough time to beat?

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

More than 300 for sure;..The last game I beated was bully bought it like a year ago and started it playing it last week :).

(No one kill me)

Twilight Princess.

It was a rinse and repeat forumla.

Go to dungeon/temple.

Beat Boss.

Go To Twilight

Get Tears

Beat Boss

Repeat until Ganondorf and beat him.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

There are way to many games that I've bought and haven't finished. I think its around 20.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

I got Bioshock and Metroid Corruption on the same day. At first, it was no comparison, Bioshock all the way. Then, one day, Metroid hooked me. I finished Corruption. Then I finished Halo 3. Then I finished COD4, Mass Effect, Mario Galaxy, and even Assassin's Creed. I'm knee deep in several Wii games, and Tomb Raider Anniversary (360). Now, leo-j has inspired me to replay all of the Metal Gear Solid games. Did I even mention Brawl? And there are quite a few 360 games I got my eye on, too.

Someday, Bioshock. Someday I'll appreciate you.

Around the Network

There you are NT! You had me worried sick!

I still haven't beaten Super Mario Galaxy. Couldn't hold my interest.

Also Zack and Wiki.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Trauma Center: New Blood
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

I have many many games to beat. Around 100-200.

Twas a time that I never bought a game until I finished the one I had. Now I buy them two or three (or six) at a time. I can't remember the last time I just bought one game!