By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Online announced

Slarvax said:

Guys. Great news.

Access to a library? How big is this library?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

The price point might have saved them on this one, definitely a positive to distract from some of the recent online negatives.

Definitely a bit relieved.

So they haven't elaborated on the features at all.

But that price...dang that's cheap.

Edit:  ok so they did clarify the library thing that's cool.  But the app bit has yet to be clarified which I find rather annoying.  I know that's probably an E3 thing but rumors are starting to get out of hand concerning it.  It's bad business to not be in control of the narrative where crucial features are concerned.

Solid for the price. Still not sure about that app though.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Huh, well that price makes the bullet a lot easier to bite.

Also forgot to add. I really wanna know how online will work for some games like Mario Bros 3.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

That's so cheap: a steal if anywhere near PSN or XBL.

This kind of feels like nothing new was revealed other than a confirmation for a price we already knew. Have we learned anything new at all?

spemanig said:
This kind of feels like nothing new was revealed other than a confirmation for a price we already knew. Have we learned anything new at all?

Not really. It is true that we learned about the price beforehand, but it was only the Japanese price. It seemed corfirmed,  but there was the low chance the price would have been different.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

spemanig said:

Did you not see Slarvax post?

$20 makes me feel like I'm gonna get a third of what PS+ gives me.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames