By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

no it's not. i don't know why though. it's not like the controller is region locked.

Around the Network

its out now?

we peobably wont get it for another 2 weeks, the US gives the leftovers to canada.

I picked mine up today (didn't realize they were out yet). Compared to the SIXAXIS, it's a dream.

Actually, my only complaint with it so far is that it still says SIXAXIS on it under Dualshock 3.

lol @ twesterm
Anywho, I actually went to all the stores around me, and I still couldn't find one. Walmart didn't even have the regular Sixaxis. So, I'm kinda bummed. Hopefully I can find one soon.

I have mine already.

Around the Network

Just ordered mine. I'm not a huge fan of rumble - heck, I usually turn it off, to avoid the sensation of holding a blender while my player-character gets turned yet again into Swiss cheese - but rumble is a big part of MGS4.

Called my GS, and they have it. If only I had money.

Cool! Now I just need the PS3...

I managed to track one down at Circuit City. They only had black, but I got one anyway. I've spent the past few hours playing Motorstorm with the rumble, and man does it make it so much better! The only reason why I'm not playing now is because the battery was kinda low when I got it and I didn't charge it.

Yeah, I'm replaying Uncharted with rumble right now. It feels so strange, because I was used to the way it was before.