By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Nintendo-Telltale Game?

Your reaction to a Nintendo-Telltale Episodic Game

Huh, interesting 41 60.29%

KILL IT WITH FIRE 27 39.71%

Total:68

If Nintendo really is doing that Rabbids thing, then we might see more Western 3rd party colabs in the future, and Telltale likes making games for other franchises. 

I suppose the question is, what would a Telltale Nintendo game even be like?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

What franchise would they even do that for? It'd have to be a story-based one. Maybe Famicom Detective Club would be an interesting series to revive.

It would be like Hyrule Warriors, but without the Dynasty Warriors battling in between cut scenes.

Endless Ocean...with zombies and batman!

Detective Pikachu game like The wolf among us sounds perfect

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

It's going to be Metroid Other M 2: Anthony's chronicles

KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT.

Knowing Telltale we all know which franchise they would pick, the franchise can't survive a 3rd terrible installment.

VGPolyglot said:
What franchise would they even do that for? It'd have to be a story-based one.

Why? They made one for minecraft of all games xD.

A telltale game set in the mushroom kingdom could be fun! Especially if Nintendo let them go a little darker then the average mario game in some areas.

But I think telltale would rather go for a pokemon game if they had the choice.

Shikamo said:

Detective Pikachu game like The wolf among us sounds perfect

All I want is for them to actually finish that game, localize it and give it a Swtch release!

as cool as a Tales from Zelda or Tales from Metroid may be, Pokemon is the most likely contender. they have more spin-off series than any other game out there- Stadium, Colosseum, Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, Rumble, Conquest along with various other apps and online content. and most of the spin-offs are story based