By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - DNC election was a huge fraud including Bernie Sanders, an insider perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWHCNDxYdLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SX3ut6sWsA  Jul 26, 2016

This is some huge truth there how corrupt the US elections were, from an insider of the Bernie Sanders campaign

Around the Network

They get away with it because people have gotten accustomed to mediocrity. A very low amount of people protest corruption like this, not because they're unaware of it (a lot of people are), but because they're lazy or are scared of potential consequences, and that's a red light for anybody who's interested in a true democracy in the USA.

lmao. So regardless if the DNC was rigged or not by their own part, now democrats made their bed and now they have to sleep in it for 4 years. I hope they try to play dirty again next election or that this is proven true. Good times.

I'm a (more or less) liberal, but I don't think I can ever again after what they pulled with Bernie. Probably just going to either sit out elections or vote third party from here on out, unless Kusinich or maybe Rand Paul ever happen to run as a main party frontrunner.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

The sad part is people in my country who do not know much about USA think its a shining example of democracy for its own people. But even they know as far as foreign policy goes, America is screwed up and basically evil and cruel if you will

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

"Sane progressive"...

Goatseye said:
"Sane progressive"...

Is that a mythical creature like a unicorn?

Aeolus451 said:
Goatseye said:
"Sane progressive"...

Yeah, you find them where "not dumb conservatives" reside.

Goatseye said:
Aeolus451 said:

I wouldn't know about either way. Hmm... Regressive left or church going ol' folks? Sounds like so much fun.

Aeolus451 said:
Goatseye said:

I wouldn't know about either way. Hmm... Regressive left or church going ol' folks? Sounds like so much fun.

"Regressive"... so many fancy names to tip toe around calling people you don't like for what you think they are.