And

"What if GT5 and MGS4 bomb?"

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
Supposed said:
Deviation59 said:
Supposed said:
Noobie said:
no Heavenly Sword 2 and Lair 2 and Warhawk 2.?

You want sequels to the worst PS3 exclusives? :S

Heavenly Sword and Warhawk are both great games. Maybe you shouldn't talk about games you don't know anything about.

I own both games. Heavenly sword was overhyped and far too short, Warhawk was repetitive and bland.

They are the worst PS3 exclusives - unless you prefer HS to Ratchet or Uncharted? In which case your opinion counts for nothing :P

other people's opinions don't count yet your being an ass and rubbing your opinions everywhere.  Where in the bloody hell does this even become right.  Change your attitude now or else I'll make sure you never post on these forums again.  Respect opinions.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Aj_habfan said:
And remember, this is the same guy with the threads:

"When will NA numbers be adjusted?" Regarding 360 should be adjusted over PS3

And

"What if GT5 and MGS4 bomb?"

Ahhh so true, i missed the second one but i remember when he posted the first one lol.

ssj12 said:
Supposed said:
Deviation59 said:
Supposed said:
Noobie said:

Heavenly Sword and Warhawk are both great games. Maybe you shouldn't talk about games you don't know anything about.

I own both games. Heavenly sword was overhyped and far too short, Warhawk was repetitive and bland.

They are the worst PS3 exclusives - unless you prefer HS to Ratchet or Uncharted? In which case your opinion counts for nothing :P

other people's opinions don't count yet your being an ass and rubbing your opinions everywhere. Where in the bloody hell does this even become right. Change your attitude now or else I'll make sure you never post on these forums again. Respect opinions.

Oh god, you prefer HS to Ratchet and Uncharted don't you? :( bad times.

Supposed - isn't Gundam Crossfire a Ps3 exclusive and worse than those games.

Around the Network
Supposed said:
ssj12 said:
Supposed said:
Deviation59 said:
Supposed said:
Noobie said:

other people's opinions don't count yet your being an ass and rubbing your opinions everywhere. Where in the bloody hell does this even become right. Change your attitude now or else I'll make sure you never post on these forums again. Respect opinions.

Oh god, you prefer HS to Ratchet and Uncharted don't you? :( bad times.

i dislike Uncharted but I love Ratchet but I enjoyed HS  Warhawk, Eye of Judgment, Folklore, etc.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

PooperScooper said:
Supposed - isn't Gundam Crossfire a Ps3 exclusive and worse than those games.

much worse then lair ever could have been.

Supposed - Isn't Time Crisis 4 a Ps3 exclusive and though it's an AWESOME arcade game it's lame on the home console.

I just named 2 games worse than HS and Warhawk..

PooperScooper said:
Supposed - Isn't Time Crisis 4 a Ps3 exclusive and though it's an AWESOME arcade game it's lame on the home console.

its not bad

ssj12 said:
PooperScooper said:

its not bad

But is worse than the games he is saying are the worst. correct?

Dark Kingdom and Genji I'm pretty sure don't compare to HS and warhawk either.

So I named 4 games worse than the games he thinks are garbage.