By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2017 French Election (Macron Wins 66%)

Who do you think will be the next President of France?

Macron 167 69.87%

Le Pen 72 30.13%

Total:239
KingCherry said:
Kerotan said:

French and British people who are unhappy with the number of Asian and African immigrants floodig their country seem to be unaware that leaving the EU won't solve these problems as the countries they originate from aren't actually in Europe. 

And personally I'd much rather a flood of EU immigrants from Eastern Europe, Portugal etc then from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. 

Merkel giving EU Passports to Millions of Third World migrants, means they're eligible to live in any EU country. It a total disaster! I know where I live, since mass immigration has come about, my environment has gone downhill. No sense of local pride, identity or belonging.

You're happy being flooded with Eastern European migrants, who keep house prices and rent high, wages low  and the NHS crippled? I think it's an absolute joke, and so does Eastern Europe as they've done everything they can t keep their nations pure and free from Third World migration, with a desire to preserve their distinct identity and cultural cohesion. If Britain were to do the same, it'd be branded a racist nation.

Merkel should be declared a saint for saving and providing better lives to millions of people

I'm not a racist but I understand British concern regarding migration, UK's got a great economy and the language on it's own makes it more attractive for immigrants than any other EU country, but they became Europe's center of investment in return

maybe Britain is not suitable to be an EU member since they stand out too much without being able to handle it, in my opinion, UK companies put their profit about the nation, therefore giving too many jobs to immigrants attracting more and more...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
KingCherry said:
Kerotan said:

French and British people who are unhappy with the number of Asian and African immigrants floodig their country seem to be unaware that leaving the EU won't solve these problems as the countries they originate from aren't actually in Europe. 

And personally I'd much rather a flood of EU immigrants from Eastern Europe, Portugal etc then from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. 

Merkel giving EU Passports to Millions of Third World migrants, means they're eligible to live in any EU country. It a total disaster! I know where I live, since mass immigration has come about, my environment has gone downhill. No sense of local pride, identity or belonging.

You're happy being flooded with Eastern European migrants, who keep house prices and rent high, wages low  and the NHS crippled? I think it's an absolute joke, and so does Eastern Europe as they've done everything they can t keep their nations pure and free from Third World migration, with a desire to preserve their distinct identity and cultural cohesion. If Britain were to do the same, it'd be branded a racist nation.

In my country eastern european immigrants are by far the hardest working of them all and seem to integrate into society the best. That's why I'd take them over any other not because they're white. 

Europeans help keep housing prices super high in many parts of the world. The problem is the country not building enough accomadation to meet demand. Not the people coming to the country who contribute to the economy. 

Pyro as Bill said:
Kerotan said:

And we'd rather have a flood of Jamaicans and Australians than Europeans. We also prefer skilled immigrants from Africa and Asia instead of benefit cheats and unskilled labour.

I like how it's the racist Brexit Brits who'd rather have freedom of movement with countries far less white than the EU nations, whereas in European countries some still think it's funny to throw bananas at black football players or the National Front gets to the Presidential runoff and wins 1/3 of the vote.

Absolutely! I mean look at the 29 million unskilled bulgarians and romanians that flooded the british market in 2014!

Final results;

Macron - 20,753,797 (66,1%)
Le Pen - 10,644,118 (33.9%)

Safiir said:
Pyro as Bill said:

And we'd rather have a flood of Jamaicans and Australians than Europeans. We also prefer skilled immigrants from Africa and Asia instead of benefit cheats and unskilled labour.

I like how it's the racist Brexit Brits who'd rather have freedom of movement with countries far less white than the EU nations, whereas in European countries some still think it's funny to throw bananas at black football players or the National Front gets to the Presidential runoff and wins 1/3 of the vote.

Absolutely! I mean look at the 29 million unskilled bulgarians and romanians that flooded the british market in 2014!

I will assume you're joking.

Around the Network
JinxRake said:
Safiir said:

You assume correctly :D

barneystinson69 said:
Pirateogta said:
France is screwed.

Nah. It has already been screwed for decades. Uncontrolled immigration, and a stagnating economy, this was bound to happen. Because sanity is facist, I have no doubt France is done for. Macron was going to win anyway, but its sad to see it come to light. France may as well join the African Union at this point...

Well, at least Labour is going to be destroyed next month, so...

Yeah right France is in such a bad position. I feel like people like you are overexaggerating everything

LurkerJ said:

I would've been upset if this happened months ago. But not today, I am now wiser and I realize the winner couldn't have changed much. Next step, is to continue to escalate further with Russia.

Oh hey, conveniently the hacks and leaked documents will be used as an excuse for that.

Why is Russia the new Illuminati these days?

Soundwave said:

I think some realities are setting in also, Brexit probably would lose if people had to re-vote for it today and actually consider much of what it would actually entail. Trump is developing into a trainwreck too though he never won the popular vote to begin with. Think some people in France saw that and took note.

SubiyaCryolite said:
The French just took a look at Trump and May and said "Nope!"

JinxRake said:
Safiir said:

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

What a satisfying win. I understand the sentiment of Le Penn supporters but her solutions would just further the divide between groups and be devastating to the economy.

Globalization is the future, any country left behind is royally screwed.

(Formerly RCTjunkie)

Safiir said:
Pyro as Bill said:

That must be the most ignorant comment I've read in a long time. Romania has a total population of 20 millions, Bulgaria 7 millions ........ your comment = ignorant.

ratuscafoarterea said:
Safiir said:

That must be the most ignorant comment I've read in a long time. Romania has a total population of 20 millions, Bulgaria 7 millions ........ your comment = ignorant.

Dude...it's Farage's...