By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Trying to help a friend find some Wii Component Cables for less

I have a friend who is looking for component cables for the Wii.  He is wanting to save some money and I thought someone here ought to know some good ones for less than the Nintendo ones.  I have the Ninty ones myself and he does not want to spend that much if he does not have to.  He is putting this on a 32" LG LCD TV.  Any help out there?

THANKS! 

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

ebay or amazon

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

yes, but is there a particular model or brand? I know that there is crap out there so I do not want to push him to that.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

You can get the official nintendo ones at Gamestop for $14.99 used. $13.50 if you have a discount card. The only problem is that they may not have them in stock used.

Currently playing: Civ 6

The best price I've found is at monoprice: http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10830&cs_id=1083001&p_id=3566&seq=1&format=2

I've got a set of these, and they work great! Shipping is really reasonable too, and they got to my house really quickly. My total was about $8 with shipping.

Around the Network

you can get some off ebay for like $10.

Ebay can sometimes be a bad thing(sometimes) go to amazon

^_^