By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Not got MGS Portable Ops yet?

If you own a PSP and don't have MGS Portable Ops and live in the UK, then you will know that it's getting released in 2 days time.  Well i've found the best deal around.  You can pick it up from www.dvd.co.uk on pre-order for the small price of £17.99, yes you are reading right...it's a whopping £17 off the RRP and is nearly half price.

If you fancy it, or even if you don't....what are you waiting for...pick one up! 

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

I can't believe that you guys over in Europe are just going to get the game!

your mother said:

I know, it's a farce. When it came out in December in the US/JP I thought we'd get it around March or so...then they said it would be September....then moved it to May.

It would have been out on the 4th May had it not been down to the idiots not putting the certificate on the UMD...so it's now on this Friday.

Anyway, it's supposed to have extras not in the original release...although I don't know what they are. 

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

davygee said:

Anyway, it's supposed to have extras not in the original release...although I don't know what they are.

Try this (English UK) http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mpo/index.html

davygee said:
your mother said:

I know, it's a farce. When it came out in December in the US/JP I thought we'd get it around March or so...then they said it would be September....then moved it to May.

It would have been out on the 4th May had it not been down to the idiots not putting the certificate on the UMD...so it's now on this Friday.

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at Europe's misfortune - first, consoles, now...

It's not like you have to worry about PAL compatibility issues on a portable!