By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Games: 20 Unreal Engine 4 games in development for Switch in Japan

Oh yes! I am going to love the future of handheld gaming!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Nice to see more games, but could be a lot of things so not going to hold my breath for this :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Seems like japanese devs are jumping on board with UE4 a lot better than they did UE3.

Ganoncrotch said:

Come on now third parties, get tempted by the early sales of the system and jump on board.

If that 2.4m consoles sold in the first month is to be believed I imagine a lot of companies are now looking at ports to the Switch more seriously than pre launch.

Fingers crossed for a strong future for an absolutely amazing handheld and no slouch of a console either if you see that DF Lego Video.

Nintendo: "Brother Enix. Brother SEGA. Brother Bandai. All my brothers. I knew you'd come."

PAOerfulone said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Come on now third parties, get tempted by the early sales of the system and jump on board.

If that 2.4m consoles sold in the first month is to be believed I imagine a lot of companies are now looking at ports to the Switch more seriously than pre launch.

Fingers crossed for a strong future for an absolutely amazing handheld and no slouch of a console either if you see that DF Lego Video.

Nintendo: "Brother Enix. Brother SEGA. Brother Bandai. All my brothers. I knew you'd come."

Should be sisters

Around the Network

My dear sisters, Sony and Microsoft. They will come soon.