By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official NHL Thread - NHL Season underway!

How well will Vegas do?

President's Trophy 1 5.00%

First in conference 1 5.00%

First in division 0 0%

2-3 in division 4 20.00%

Wild card 7 35.00%

Outside of playoffs 5 25.00%

Worst in division 1 5.00%

Worst in conference 1 5.00%

Worst in league 0 0%

Total:20
VGPolyglot said:
Washington almost chocked that game away! Well, I guess the only thing that matters is the outcome.

I didn't like seeing Crosby go down again, but I'm slightly favoring the Caps from a fan standpoint in this one. Can't find any info on his diagnosis. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Washington are yet again at the brink! Will they finally be able to overcome their choker status, or will it be just another disappointment?

Wow, that was one of the biggest chokes I've ever seen!!

Nashville wins the series!!

Ottawa makes it to the third round! Now Edmonton just needs to win tomorrow...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

Ottawa makes it to the third round! Now Edmonton just needs to win tomorrow...

I definitely don't want the Oilers advancing! Neither do I want the Penguins to advance!

I'm pleasantly surprised that the Sens have advanced to the eastern conference finals.

p0isonparadise said:
I'm pleasantly surprised that the Sens have advanced to the eastern conference finals.

I want Nashville and Ottawa to make the finals.

Sorry for the late update, I hadn't even realized that the game was even happening yesterday! But here's the current round!:

VGPolyglot said:
p0isonparadise said:

I want Nashville and Ottawa to make the finals.

I was hoping for Montreal/Nashville, for the Subban drama factor. As it is Nashville/Ottawa is what I'm hoping for now. I've really been pulling for Nashville. Best fans and most electric crowd in the league.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."