By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - How many of you here would be interested in an NHL/ice hockey thread?

Would you be interested in one?

Yes 14 82.35%

No 3 17.65%

Total:17
CladInShadows said:
VGPolyglot said:

but there's 2 Canadian teams that I really don't want to win! (Edmonton and Montreal).

Just curious why Edmonton. I live in Edmonton but I'm a Hawks fan. But it seems like the team has been so pathetic this last decade that they should be off everyone's hate-radar by now.

I'm not even sure why, I just never liked them. I am disappointed that they didn't break the record for most years missing the playoffs.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
I'm a hockey junkie. Play 3 times a week and watch when I'm not playing. I may participate, though I do discuss the game on other forums.

HFBoards?

Nah, I never got into that.  Right now I'm mostly into a smaller chat group with guys who really know what they're talking about.  We've been going at each other for years and kind of formed our own forum.  I'll chip in here too though, could be fun.

I'm down. I've wanted to do this for the UFC, but don't think the interest is there.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

VGPolyglot said:
Ka-pi96 said:
All I know about the NHL is from playing the EA NHL games, which are fantastic by the way! But if you want someone that just posts "woo, Canada!" whenever the Canadian teams win and "" when they don't? Well, I'd be happy to do that for you

Well, my 3 favourite teams didn't even make the playoffs, so I'm not sure who to root for, but there's 2 Canadian teams that I really don't want to win! (Edmonton and Montreal).

Of course you want to see the Habs win :)

I'll try to be involved!