By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Senran Kagura: Estival Versus Sales Cross 320,000 Worldwide

Damn, I have to get back to this game some day. Under rated for sure, and charming as fuck. Have both Endless Summer versions, but I think the Vita version is going to stay sealed. Wish it had sold more, it deserves to, but the sexual content in the game, as well as other factors, probably keep it from higher sales.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah, the excessive amount of DLC is pretty bad. I might be pissed off if it was stuff I cared about, but costumes? meh

Most every thing was half-off this past weekly PSN sale.  If you hurry NOW, you can probably still get them for that.

Aw man...I would have bought some for sure, but I totally ignored the last sale.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
LivingMetal said:

Most every thing was half-off this past weekly PSN sale.  If you hurry NOW, you can probably still get them for that.

Aw man...I would have bought some for sure, but I totally ignored the last sale.

6 minutes left.

LivingMetal said:
COKTOE said:

6 minutes left.

Ha ha. I missed it. Not on point at the moment. I could have done it. Dammit.