By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XV was £9.99 or €14.00 on EU PS+ (80% off)

Tagged games:

I actually tempted at this stage price and I havent played final fantasy game since ff8

Around the Network

It was a mistake. Ff15 is back up on psn with no discount

BraLoD said:
It's tempting, but physical master race and all...

Indeed, but now it's been corrected, I'll just wait for the £15 used copy when I can get it. Got other things to play anyway.

Hmm, pie.

OP might want to update the thread title :P

Yeah well they fecked me up...

Around the Network

This is one of the reasons i mostly buy digital these days. One hell of a bargain. Other games are really cheap too.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

It was way too good a deal. And those who were interested in Ff15 but hesitated at that price and missed out sure must be mad at themselves.

BraLoD said:
think-man said:
OP might want to update the thread title :P

You can do it too

I know, but i don't want to throw my weight around. I'll give him an hour to change. 

Pinkie_pie said:
It was way too good a deal. And those who were interested in Ff15 but hesitated at that price and missed out sure must be mad at themselves.

I think it was only meant to be 40% off. SE recently said they would do a sale for 40% off. Not sure if it's already happened. 

think-man said:
Pinkie_pie said:

I think it was only meant to be 40% off. SE recently said they would do a sale for 40% off. Not sure if it's already happened. 

I just checked and Sony is now having 'Only on PlayStation' deal on psn. I think that 80% was meant to be but sony forgot Ff15 isnt exclusive so they took it off.