By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nier automata director wishes for PS VITA 2 or at least a smaller version of switch, which is a bit too big for him ( as a handheld console ) !

pbroy said:

For research purposes and to give a fair assessment:

As for me, I prefer the size and feel of the Vita and you feel like you've achieved something after playing with it. Cuz you know, it's not the size that matters, it's the way you use it and get satisfaction out of it, right? right? 😐 The Switch would just be for bragging rights and for men/women who like to gaze at the size in my pants.

Haha. This pic wins the thread for me.

Around the Network
naruball said:
pbroy said:

For research purposes and to give a fair assessment:

As for me, I prefer the size and feel of the Vita and you feel like you've achieved something after playing with it. Cuz you know, it's not the size that matters, it's the way you use it and get satisfaction out of it, right? right? 😐 The Switch would just be for bragging rights and for men/women who like to gaze at the size in my pants.

Haha. This pic wins the thread for me.

Prboy had to put  the original one since I have censored it in my op for obvious reasons... Big obvious reasons! 

It seems that he wants me to report him! haha

Ok, he is clothed... However, the pic is still  fairly suggestive!

I wish I had a Switch to put in my pocket....... :(

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

You probably have something bigger alongside your ''switchless'' pocket hahaah

tak13 said:
Jranation said:

You probably have something bigger alongside your ''switchless'' pocket hahaah

Lols xD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
But Switch is really small, is actually shocking the first time you see it.

Yeah. I was actually expecting something the size of a tablet! Instead, it was the size of a cell phone!